Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Jacket
Made with a warm polyester fleece fabric that looks like wool, Better Sweaters have a soft fleece interior and a sweater-knit face that refuses to frump. The fabric is certified as bluesign® approved and Better Sweaters are Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
We make the Better Sweater® for travel plans that rely on hope and good fortune. With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth, this versatile, go-anywhere jacket functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, the Better Sweater is made of 10-oz 100% polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage, so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka